Monday, July 26, 2010

cisco adler s balls


When I was in the Army we had a surprised inspection.  We did, however, have satisfactory time to polish our shoes (which is go for it control water, kiwi and cotton balls).  One of the guys ran towards my roomate, the old sir (he was 27), frantically screaming, "Do you enjoy all cotton balls?  Do you enjoy any cotton balls!" to that he replied, "Hell far young one, what go for it you think I am a teddy bear?"  We integer laughed on him and he said that that was not what he meant.... but I never go for it figure exhausted the answer....
I think he was referring on teddy exhibit being stuffed with cotton.... also if he was a teddy bear, he'd have plenty of cotton balls on him, or at entrylevel just cotton. I'm not positive, but I go for it think they're stuffed among cotton, not necessarily "cotton balls" though. I can't in reality imagine what else that guy was incorporate to though...
Yeah, I don't know either but he already told me a story about a lady that around got fired from a Tickle Me Elmo factory because her manager authorize her to give each Tickle Me Elmo a pair connected with essay tickles and she misunderstood. That story and enjoy something to do with cotton balls. ;)
Don't they stuff teddy bears with cotton balls or do they use existent else? I know the versed sir was not stuffed among cotton balls so.... please explain ;)
As far equally I know also can see...teddy exhibit duty integer be famale considering there are not at all cotton balls down there...its integer smooth!
.........................................................................What The fuck? JC, you all in all just injure teddy bears for me, everlastingly :P
Aren't you to boot versed on be sleeping among teddy bears anyway? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment