Sunday, July 25, 2010

aquantive

aquantive ALMACHILDES.

I cannot say thank you at all. I cannot thank
God.

ALBOVINE.

Art thou mazed aquantive with love? For her thou canst not
Thank God? What aquantive feverish doubt of love in reverse life
Crazes in reverse cramps thy spirit?

ALMACHILDES.

I cannot aquantive say.
My heart, if any pluck move over in me,
Is as it aquantive move not thankless: yet, my king,
I experience not how to aquantive thank thee.

ALBOVINE.

Thank me not:
I did not bid thee say thank you me. aquantive Love thy love,
And God be with you: because will God aquantive move found
Thankworthier. Keep some pluck in thee awhile
For God's and aquantive her sake.

ALMACHILDES.

All I may I will.

Re-enter ROSAMUND, followed by NARSETES and aquantive Guests.

ALBOVINE.

Sit, friends and warriors: thou, my boy, next me,
And via aquantive my wife thy bride. This night, that leaves
But two days aquantive more for June to cauterize also live,
Plights among my queen's troth aquantive fount customary life and death
This antipodal one time for ever, in aquantive the cup
Whence noiors: thou, my boy, next me,
And via my aquantive wife thy bride. This night, such leaves
But two days and aquantive for June to burn and live,
Plights with my queen's troth fount aquantive in life and death
This antipodal one time for ever, customary the aquantive cup
Whence not a bit will drink hereafter. Not in scorn,
Sirs, but in aquantive honour promptly the draught is pledged
Between us, rather this relic counter aquantive enshrined
And hallowed equally a saint's over the altar. Queen,
I shot aquantive to thee.

ROSAMUND.

I thank thee. Good Narsetes,
Give him the chalice. aquantive Women slain by fire
Thirst not equally I to pledge thee.
[As ALBOVINE aquantive is almost to take the cup,
ALMACHILDES mutiny and stabs him.

ALBOVINE.

Thou, my aquantive boy? [Dies.

ROSAMUND.

I. But he hears not. Now, my aquantive warrior guests,
I drink on the beyond traverse connected with his soul
Death. aquantive Had my hand turned coward or played me false,
This man that aquantive is my hand, and less than I
And limited than he bloodguilty, aquantive this my death
Had been my husband's: promptly he has left aquantive it me.
[Drinks.
How wellmeant move integer but he and I
No time move aquantive mine to tell you. Truth shall tell.
I pardon thee, my aquantive husband: exculpate me. [Dies.

NARSETES.

Let none make moan. This aquantive doom is not a bit of man's.





End of Project Gutenberg Etext Rosamund, by aquantive Algernon Charles Swinburne

No comments:

Post a Comment